It’s all about you it’s all about you baby!
I’m a success baby sitter in the world.. HAHA
Every day I will be care my only one nephew
He is very naughty child but I love him dam much
Like usual he will be come to my house and disturbed my sleep!
When I open my eyes I look a pair of eyes looking at me and smile
He ask me “che tie dop bangun lagi k ?” and I will pull him to the bed and poke him HAHA
He will be run away from me and laugh for make me angry and chase him
One day he asked me “che tie, bakpe pakai ini ” ini refer to “baju”
Oh my dear I wear clothes because I want to cover my body like you
And I turn the question to him “adik. bakpe pakai ini? ini refer to baju and he didn’t answer my question,,he only smile =)
And today he makes me angry! Very angry!! Like an angry bird HAHA
He took a novel in the cupboard he threw away and it looks very mess
He always likes that! Sometimes he took a photo album and took away one by one the picture and leave it on the table
After he mess the novel I called her adik !! he ignore me I called her for the second adik !! he turn to me and make a cute face! And for the third time I called his name Salahuddin !! he quickly run and I pull her hand and ask why he did all this..
I took hanger and beat his hand and his legs.. He not crying wahhh seems he really want to fight with me.. He go to the sofa and laying himself on the sofa.. Ouch you don’t want take your responsible what are you done.. I take him to the novel and ask him to clean and arranged back,, luckily he want do it even it’s not same like before.. tired T___T
After that I ask him to take bath.. For the information he’s very hard to bath I don’t know why ~ after I cooking I eating with him.. He ask me :
He : ikan ape nie che tie ?
Me: ikan jerung !
He : *blur !!
Me: HAHA baik adik jaga2 nanti ikan nie makan adik
He: terus buang ikan tu.,,
Me : HAHA ~ gelak je la,,
I really like her behavior he’s very helpful person and easy when I ask him to help me like collected all the glass to the sink, arranged my pillow, clean house even he himself will be mess it.. HAHA
He will back to her house 5 p.m after her father back from work.. before I forgot he is 4 years old and he’s very small and I can’t imagine how he will going to Scholl next year HAHA
He is very talkative he will talk anything he want ~ he called my father ayah.. I ask her to called tokki he yelling at me ayah la !!
I still remember when my phone ringing he yell at me “che tie telephone” cepat2.. he running and pick up the phone and yelling at the phone “telephone2x!!” HAHA really funny!
Now he watching upin and ipin so I can rest for a while to write something about you
When I turn to him he already sleep.. HEHE
Ok Done my story ! take cares babai =)
first time write my blog in english.. look terrible right ? ade aku kesah ? HAHA




0 comments:
Post a Comment