assalamualaikum.
Today i'm just want to write something about me, my name is fatimatul saadiah binti Abd Rashid, i was 21years old, still young and bachelor. I was born 25 January 1991 and I came from Terengganu, My father's name is Abd Rashid Bin Mansor, he work as settlers and my mother's name is Mariam Binti Harun and she work as full time house wife.I'm not famous person who has a thousand friends in facebook and followers in twitter,i'm only a typical person a servant of Allah,a student to my lecturers, a daughter of my mother and father, a sister and sister to my family, a friend of my friends, will be successful person in the world and next after and a good wife and mother to my prospective husband and my children. I also is quiet sensitive especially when talk about heart and watching sad movie, my tears will flowed and flowed. Please don't play with my hearts okay.
The purpose I write my personal is because it's regarding about my assignment, information and technology assignment. I am now studying in human resource field in uitm Melaka. why i choose this course because i like to know how the company recruit personnel and how they manage their company. it sound easy but i can feel it's very difficult to manage human because not every person same and easy to managed. I need to be harder student to make sure i can be a greats manager soon.
If i have a lot of money one day i really hope i can visit my dreams island, it is Karambunai Island in Sabah. I was dreaming to go there when i was high school. it's really awesome scenery. Karambunai wait for me okay !
I like this songs because it's about we cannot give up when doing something, get rid all the hesitation, if you're afraid to taking chances how's you gonna reach the top? the first steps is harder but i know we can do it. just smile and put a lot effort in our studies :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment